· The controller of your personal data, including your name, surname, job position, company name, phone number, e-mail address is theBlue.ai GmbH with its registered office in Hamburg at Raboisen 32, 20095 Hamburg, tel. +49 40 280 56 248.
· We have received these data directly from you, or from publicly accessible sources, or from our (potential) contractor (which is your employer).
· To receive more information about the processing of your personal data, please contact us using the address indicated above or via electronic mail sent to: contacttheblue.ai.· Your personal data will be processed for the following purposes:
– for marketing purposes (including in connection with the sending of pre-sales and sales materials as well as of information on the organisation of events, such as training courses, workshops, conferences, etc.),
– for the purpose of taking steps prior to entering into a contract (including ensuring communication),
– for the purpose of executing the agreement concluded between our companies (including ensuring communication),
– for the purpose of investigation and protection against possible claims.
· The basis for the processing of your personal data by us is:
– in case of data processing for the purpose of taking steps prior to entering into a contract – our legitimate interest (Art. 6 paragraph 1 f) GDPR,
– in case of data processing for the purpose of executing the agreement: our legitimate interest (Art. 6 paragraph 1 f) GDPR) – necessity to perform contractual obligations,
– in case of data processing for the purpose of investigation and protection against possible claims – our legitimate interest (Art. 6 paragraph 1 f) GDPR),
– in case of data processing for marketing purposes: our legitimate interest – direct marketing (Art. 6 paragraph 1 f) GDPR – if your company is already our business partner) or consent (Art. 6 paragraph 1 a) GDPR – if your company is not our business partner yet).
· If the processing is based on our legitimate interest which is direct marketing, you may object to the processing of your personal data. In such case, we will cease the processing of these data.
· If the processing is based on our legitimate interest other than direct marketing, you may object to the processing of your personal data by us for reasons which are related to your specific situation. In such case, we will cease the processing of these data, unless we prove that the grounds for processing these data by us prevail over your rights, or your data are essential for us to execute the agreement or to establish, pursue or defend claims.
· If the processing is based on your consent – you may revoke your consent at any time by sending us a message at the correspondence address or e-mail address indicated above.
· Revocation of your consent has no effect on the lawfulness of the processing done on its grounds prior to such revocation.
· The recipients of your personal data may include our subcontractors – i.a. service and IT system providers, couriers etc.
· We use Microsoft 365, so your personal data is transferred to Microsoft Corporation with its registered office in Redmond, USA. The data is transferred by Microsoft to third countries in accordance with standard contractual clauses issued by the European Commission.
· Should such necessity arise from the content of your inquiry, we may transfer your personal data to Apollogic Sp. z o.o. with its registered office in Poznan, Poland, Apoq Group Sp. z o.o. with its registered office in Poznan, Poland, or apoQlar GmbH with its registered office in Hamburg, which are our affiliated companies.
· We will process your data for marketing purposes for a maximum period of 5 years since your last contact unless you submit an objection to data processing or you revoke your consent earlier.
· For purposes other than direct marketing we will process your data for the period necessary for entering into a contract, and in the event of conclusion of a contract – for the period of validity of the contract and, after its termination – until the end of the limitation period for claims arising from it. In any case we will stop processing your personal data if you raise an effective objection to data processing.
· You are not obliged to provide your personal data for marketing purposes, but it is necessary if you wish to receive marketing materials from us.
· The provision of personal data for purposes other than direct marketing is necessary to take steps prior to entering into a contract between our companies or to perform the contract. As a consequence of not providing necessary data, the contract can not be entered into or executed.
· You may access your personal data at any time.
· In case of determining that these data are incorrect or incomplete, you have the right to their rectification.
· When your data are no longer necessary for the purposes for which they were collected or when data are processed unlawfully – you may request their erasure.
· You also have the right to request restricting the processing of your data – if you determine that they are incorrect, you may request restricting their processing for a period enabling us to check their correctness; when your data are processed unlawfully but you do not want to remove them, when your data are no longer required by us but you may need them to defend or pursue claims.
· You may request transfer of your data.
· If you believe that we process your data unlawfully, you may lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority.